Thursday, October 7, 2010
Beginnings
I am doing a cake for someone in my ward and she asked me for pictures of my cakes. I decided that a blog would be much easier than emailing pictures every time. These are my very first cakes! These were done in early 2008 and I have learned so much since then. Most of my cakes have a specific technique that I am trying out or theme that I want to portray. In these cakes I learned how to use piping gel to trace an outline (rainbow) and how to make roses. The Valentine cake was my very first cake. I made it for my husband and it's a good thing he doesn't care much for looks, because this one is a wreck! It's fun to look back and see how much I've grown.



Labels:
Birthday,
Holiday,
Special Occasion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment