Thursday, October 7, 2010

More and more

This cute sailboat cake was made for my good friend's baby shower! I just love the colors and simplicity. This was the first cake I made where I cut the cake to the shape I wanted.





This was just a fun cake night I had with some friends. I taught her how to make icing and just a few simple techniques. As you can see, the one I made has a lot of speckles because I didn't try very hard to keep the cake out of the icing. I probably didn't make the icing thin enough.




This cake was for our office Christmas party.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is the first time I've looked at your cake blog and I just noticed the one you made for my baby shower!!! I loved that cake. You are so talented, JaRele. I wished we lived closer so I could learn from you.
    What a great talent to have!!!

    -Tammy Arnold

    ReplyDelete